Job description / Role
Main Job Purpose:
Assists real estate investment, asset & property management and developers implement software as their solution for financial reporting by working with our team of developers, project managers, account managers, and others.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Ensures program’s designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial requirements,
• Fosters strong client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Helps our clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
• Implements the suite software in a dynamic and creative environment and conducts training to clients
• Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
• Candidates must have expertise in Accounting & Finance Modules
• Must have strong business process knowledge in Real-Estate/Property
• Must have minimum 2 years working experience in the UAE
• Arabic Speaker preferred
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
TGC Consulting Middle East
Dubai Parks and Resorts