Job description / Role
- The Property Administrator liaises with internal and external departments while being responsible for administrative duties in Property Management department. Accuracy, record keeping, document filing and practicing due diligence are the key parameters for this role.
- Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Property Administrator will play a critical role in helping the Property Management department achieve its objectives.
- To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
- Manage contracts and documentation signing, system updates and reporting, registration of tenancy contracts and ensure the operation is as per Better Homes’ policy in correlation with landlords’ policies and PMGT Agreement. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping up to date with the relevant rental laws and any other guidelines by the land department, municipality and/ or other relevant government authorities.
- Ensure timely and efficient updates of all records on property management software including:
- Publish/ add/ update units including upload of landlord documents Tenants contracts
- Follow department procedure for all tenancy contracts and renewals including:
- New application screening and verification
- Approve renewals only based on landlord approval
- Registration of tenancy contract for Abu Dhabi Managed units through Tawtheeq
- Prepare Tawtheeq report and forward for reconciliation purpose to accounts. Follow up for top up
- Monitor renewal notifications sent by property supervisors. Send reminders for notifications not sent
- Manage monitoring of forwarded contracts/documents for signature, rejected contracts, pending documents, etc. until it gets signed by Director of Operations/ Operations Manager/ Administrative Supervisor.
- Efficiently manage all routine correspondence on mail, phone and liaise with office drivers. Generate timely reports and corresponding analysis.
- Manage the stationery requirements and requisitions. Maintain and update IT inventory list.
- Being an integral member of Property Management team, must understand and aim for fair expertise in entire gamut of PMGT operations in the Company and support the team when required.
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the management that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
- Bachelor’s degree with over 2 years of related experience
- Fair understanding of rules and regulations of real estate industry in UAE
- Requires strong computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Good numerical ability with excellent written and oral communication in English
- Should be an Arabic speaker
- Strong attention to details and good presentation skills
- Creative and analytical while possessing personal drive and initiative
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Approachable and pleasant workplace demeanour
About the Company
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|