Job description / Role
Are you a result-driven property consultant with an excellent sales track record?
If so, we want you to join our team! Our dedicated sales team is looking for experienced brokers to support the continuous company growth. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success.
The property consultant is responsible to maintain customer satisfaction, must develop an ethical approach and understand the property market with a focus on the area assigned to him/her.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Increase property inventory stock which include ownership documents
- Achieve sales targets/KPI’s
- Stay up-to-date with the latest property market
- Network building and ensure professional relationship with prospect clients
- Ensure all enquiries are attended to within a short span of time
- Follow-up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on the CRM regularly and accurately
- Promote AQUA’s in-house services and generate referral leads
- Follow company’s policy and procedure for each internal and external transactions
Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry in the UAE
- A successful and proven sales track record
- Expert area knowledge in any of the following: DIFC, Downtown, Business Bay, City Walk, Meydan, Arabian Ranches, Dubai Hills, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, JBR, JLT, The Greens, Hills, Emirates Living, Sports City, JVC
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good presentation, negotiating and networking skills
- Self-driven and demonstrable experience in generating leads and converting them
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, CRM, etc.)
- UAE driving license
- Previous RERA training and certificate is an advantage
Note: Fluent Arabic and English speakers will be given preference
About the Company
To be the leader in the real estate market by delivering excellent customer service through our reliable and exceptional certified team.
Our mission is to be a regulated property organization in the emerging real estate industry of Dubai. Our focus is to be the best breed in customer service, having absolute market knowledge and staying ahead of trends by offering property solutions that are simple yet effective to our investors and end users alike and by encouraging innovation in all areas of business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Leasing Executive - Sales
Ziad Galadari Group
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG