Job description / Role
• Source and connect with potential buyers
• Conduct site visits and prepare presentations
• Coordinate unit handover process with property management
• Develop client database and update CRM
• Update contracts in case of mortgage, re-sales
• own quarterly sales targets as per the overall sales target
• Min 5-8 years in residential real estate sales with a track record of 100mn AED/ month.
• Exposure to Dubai & Abu Dhabi market is mandatory
• Diploma degree in Business admin/management. Bachelor degree will be an added value.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.