Job description / Role
• Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal
• Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services
• Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale
• Put properties up for sale by advertising them on various media and advert channels
• Carry out the marketing of property vacancies to attract prospective tenants
• Conduct research and analysis of property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability margin
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies
• Build and establish the good working relationship with legal counsels and other consulting professionals to exchange ideas and expand personal network
• Evaluate the objectives of an investor to identify their needs and requirements
• Conduct surveys to obtain data which provides information regarding profitable property investments
• Give clients recommendations and advice on appropriate property investments to make
• Maintain a database of commercial and residential properties available on the property market
• Conduct price negotiations with property agents on behalf of a client to reach a favourable bargain.
• Scout and identify investors with property consultancy needs
• Following the instructions and guidelines are given by the Manager
• Excellent communication skill
• The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
• The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Note: UAE Valid driving license and 3-year sales experience are mandatory.
About the Company
In Dubai we started from a dream based on the idea to be a distinguished player in the real estate industry, Tabani opened its doors in 2004 in Dubai & expanded its operation in Canada in 2012. Our Branch office in Al Furjan was established in 2017, to cater to the AI Furjan Community, an upcoming vibrant developing community.
Since its inception in Dubai, Tabani has made rapid strides to make it heartwarming presence felt in the Dubai - UAE, by consistently striving to develop collaborative relationships, based on transparency & mutual trust. As we expand across the region, we are committed to these principles, which have served our Company & clients so well through several years, we provide a full spectrum of real estate brokerage, investment & management service including due-diligence, acquisition, finance advisory, portfolio management & dispositions.
Known for our superior service & experience, even after the global crises, Tabani is on the rise, with our clientele growing to colossal numbers & taking the lead as the top agency in Dubai for all major property portals. We are affiliated with some of the largest Developers such as Emaar, Dubai Properties, Nshama, The Select, Deyaar, Azizi Developements, Mismak, Aldar Properties, to name a few & have an extensive portfolio of property listings & investment opportunities in Dubai.
Over the years, we have received top broker awards from Dubai Properties, Emaar, Nshama, Dubai South, Azizi developments etc. The fundamental base of our existence is Personalized Services with complete Transparency along with strong Business Ethics.
Sales Manager - Leasing
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Property Management Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services