Job description / Role
As part of the Springfield team, you will receive the industry’s best resources to kick-start your business and take it to the next level. This includes the support of our exceptional marketing department & complete management support and training.
You will also have the opportunity to work on your desired area of expertise along with the advantage of selling the latest off-plan projects in Dubai.
• Ability to work on their initiatives.
• High personal credibility with well-developed negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess solid communication skills in English (written and verbal). The second language is an added advantage.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional, ethical standards and genuine customer service
• Good at networking and building and maintaining professional relationships.
• Result oriented and can deliver tangible results consistently without compromising customer service or professional standards.
• Punctual, optimistic, passionate, ambitious, and commands a can-do attitude.
• UAE driving license and own car.
• Open to working on a commission-based job.
About the Company
Springfield Real Estate is a family founded property services company operating out of Dubai. Our mandate is to deliver levels of customer care well above prevailing industry benchmarks, in a rapid and result oriented fashion which adheres strictly to the regulatory framework now governing the local property market. Consequently the staffs we employ are expected to follow a business methodology, which demands exceptional honesty, a stringent code of business conduct and total transparency to the client.
The key objective at Springfield Real Estate is to be an all-embracing property service center that caters to all types of property related transactions in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate Broker
Elite & Luxury Real Estate
Residential Real Estate Agent
Commercial Property Sales Consultant