Job description / Role
This role is an opportunity to start a truly rewarding career, by providing a dedicated service to help our diverse range of clients with their property & investment needs with exceptional professional standards.
The Property Consultant will be responsible to pursue new businesses for generating revenues while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future business transactions and to support the company in achieving the overall profit objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Property Consultant, you will:
• Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations
• Show strict commitment to the daily sales activities assigned by the Head of Sales
• Attend to the assigned leads upon receiving them with a sense of urgency, with a regular follow up on the assigned leads
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
• Generating referrals from existing leads and clients
• Maintain regular contact with developers, investors, and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones via calls, emails, letters, and meeting.
• Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas which are for sale.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services to the clients & to consult with them to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
• Completion of details of properties which includes photo shoots, arrangement of viewings, showing the property to prospective clients, etc.
• Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, property launches, presentations and seminars.
What we have to offer to a successful candidate?
• Residence Visa
• Attractive Salary
• Attractive Commissions package
• Full Support
• An Excellent Work environment
What we are looking for in our ideal Property Consultant?
• Bachelor’s degree with proven experience in the UAE Real Estate market for a minimum of 2-4 years.
• Experience in a property sales environment with a network of brokers in the UAE market
• Positive can-do attitude, with effective communication skills in English and/or Arabic.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
• Strong Lease/Sales Negotiation and Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure meeting their monthly and quarterly targets
• Smart, presentable & trustworthy
• Exceptional customer service skills, Social Media presence.
• RERA license would be an advantage.
About the Company
RTI Real Estate is a brokerage company that operates a large real estate and rental advertising networks in UAE.