Job description / Role
Job Description – Property Coordinator
• Coordinate with all departments in group, maintaining all documents.
• Ensure all documents are updated & approved.
• Handle Leasing & Property Management.
• Attend calls for FM, leasing, sales & property management.
• Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
• Obtain monthly reports from various suppliers outlining the service used or provided.
• Process invoices, procurement support, coordinate with different departments in Group.
• Provide administrative/technical support to the Facilities team and management regarding ongoing performance of the properties.
• Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services as per the instruction from department head.
• Administrative jobs for advertising on various advert channels.
• Assist marketing of property vacancies to attract prospective tenants.
• Assist to maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on the property market.
• Attend property viewings with prospective buyers and tenants.
• Provide excellent customer service, assist to promote the companies services.
• Administrative and secretarial support to Assets/Property Management/Facility Management, and any other supports as required by the line manager based on the capacity.
• Language: Excellent written & verbal in English.
• Single candidates prefer.
• Education - Minimum Graduate.
• Knowledge about tawteeq/smart hub and Abu Dhabi laws of Leasing/renting Commercial & Residential property
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work after duty hours if required.
About the Company
Middle World Property Management and General Maintenance has been working in the real estate market in UAE since 2001.
We provide Property Management, Investment management, Agency services, Asset management and Facility management. Our services enables our clients to adopt an informed approach regarding their real estate investments.
We also provide project feasibility studies and land usage reports. We deal in residential and commercial properties and aim to provide professional guidance in order to allow our clients to materialize maximum returns on their investment properties. We welcome you to visit Middle World Properties and share your real estate related concerns with us.