Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a Property Director to work for a Company in Hospitality/ Entertainment sector in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
* Managing the tenants for Retail and F&B properties that may be a suitable match for the company's brand
* Managing the operations, strategic plans and annual property budgets
* Conducting monthly analysis on budget projection while managing the budget for new development plans
* Monitoring annual strategic plans and advising on recommendations
* Evaluating financial performance and setting performance goals by project
* Monitor market changes and market trends (Market rents)
* Managing commercial leases and calculating annual CAMs
* Setting operational policies and procedures
* Maintaining strong relationships with tenants
* Supervising and managing the direct team by overseeing their day to day tasks and providing recommendations for their career development
* Managing the recruitment process for potential hiring
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Owners Association, Accommodation/ Housing Community Manager or property
* Strong knowledge in Retail/Hospitality/Entertainment industry within the region
* Strong knowledge in property management, facility management, tenant practices, laws, rules and regulations
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and performance reporting
* Excellent communications skills (speaking, written, verbal), management experience
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.