Job description / Role
Company Industry: Real Estate
Location: Barsha Heights, Dubai
(Note: Please take time to read the job details before applying. Applicants with relevant experience will only be contacted.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all portal packages are utilized at maximum.
- Maximize the number of verified listings on Property Finder (50% or more listings to be verified).
- Ensure that all listings score is above 80%
- Report on a weekly basis regarding least performing listings.
- Monitor property listings for the number of leads generated.
- Assign leads to Real Estate Brokers.
- Register leads in the CRM system - from portals, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner; answers or refers inquiries to the right department.
- Ensure all outgoing and incoming mails distribution is well organized and tracked.
- Manage incoming and outgoing couriers and posts.
- Regular update of the office telephone directory.
AED 5500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven work experience as a Property Listing Officer
- Must have a working experience with Property Finer and credit systems.
- Candidate must also have a Customer Service experience.
- Must have good presentation skills
- Excellent English communication skills.
About the Company
We analyze the full spectrum of your interests and requirements, bring detailed, expert knowledge of the local market into the equation, and advise on the best locations, properties and prices to fit your needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Residential Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
Homes 4 Life Real Estate
Commercial Property Sales and Leasing Consultant