Job description / Role
• Manage the day-to-day operations at rental property.
• Responsible for setting the right rent level to attract tenants.
• Collecting Rent: They ensure optimal cash flow by setting a date to collect rent each month and strictly enforcing late fees.
• Managing tenants: Finding Tenants: responsible for filling vacancies by finding right tenants;
• Screening Tenants,
• Handling Leases; Handling Move Outs and Dealing With Evictions.
• Responsible for Maintenance and Repairs ; Responsible for Managing the Budget/Maintaining Records
• Maintaining an excellent customer service relationship with residents, vendors, co-workers and the community.
• Should have knowledge of Landlord-Tenant Law.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent sales and marketing skills with UAE driving license is a must to apply for this position.
• Prior experience working for similar role in this region is preferred.
About the Company
A leading Property and Real Estate in UAE.