Job description / Role
• Managing and Supervising the FM activities and ensuring SLAs are delivered.
• Develop and direct enhancements/improvements projects.
• Assisted with the development of the operations manual in addition to the development of the process and procedures.
• Client relationship management
• Government relations and liaison.
• Client relationship management (Developer, Investors, Owners, Tenants)
• Developing and managing community Events, Enhancements, Value added services.
• Handover and DLP management.
• 6-15 Years
• Arab National
• Bachelors Degree
• Property Management
• Facilities Management
• Leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
• Expert in customer relations
• Process development and Change Management
• Conflict resolution
• Strategic planning
• Problem solving skills
About the Company
GJ Real Estate is the premier Private Luxury Real Estate Developer, Commercial and Residential Real Estate Leasing Company in the Emirate of Ajman and the greater Northern United Arab Emirates Region. Possessing both an extensive freehold and leasing portfolio that accommodates the lifestyle of the highly cosmopolitan and culturally diverse population.
The GJ Real Estate Freehold portfolio sets the standard for luxury developments, which competitors cannot contend with. Our developments are based on providing ergonomically and architecturally unique developments engineered for modern living styles of the diverse sector of the population, seeking to purchase a home or an investment, the locations, views, amenities and facilities are all strategically considered within our development plans.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Property Developer