Job description / Role
Deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to the Clients. Be responsible for smooth operations of multiple facilities with highest standards of hospitality and speed of response to exceed Clients’ expectations accurately every time.
• Manage multiple facilities based on the property, inclusive of all departments, Housekeeping, F&B, Laundry, Kitchen, Public Areas, Events; and provide support to direct and indirect reports in running their operations.
• Work with direct reports and evaluate resource requirements in terms of staffing, equipment, and supplies. Responsible for arrangement of all the resources needed to run assigned facilities including securing necessary approvals and mobilization.
• Work with Operations Manager to establish and improve service standards and implement them in their operations.
• Prepare departmental training and succession plans for Direct and Indirect reports and submit to Human Resources Manager and Operations Manager to form the base for training plans.
• Liaise with Human Resources to schedule employee training in line with training needs identification for skill improvement/reinforcement.
• Continuously monitor the performance of staff and identify and take action to rectify areas of performance gaps to ensure employees achieve the desired standards.
• Ensure that assigned facilities are well maintained according to procedures and preventive maintenance schedules. Responsible for general upkeep and appearance of household in accordance with the instructions of the Clients.
• Property Manager is responsible to monitor quality control functions in all areas of their departments/ facilities daily to ensure that a consistent high quality of all services is maintained and take appropriate actions where standards are not being met.
• Responsible to manage budget to operate the facilities. Should expect deviations and alter plans according to dynamics of the situations and clients’ requirements.
• Responsible for safety of the employees and assets. Ensure that all necessary measures have been taken to make service and/ or products are safe before final delivery to the Clients based on guidance and direction provided by Quality Assurance Department and Health and Safety department.
• Responsible to ensure that contractors and third party service providers for all support services are active, their contracts are in place, and their crews/services are accessible and available as and when required
• Resolve house protocols, staff issues, administrative matters, supplier and sub-contractors services, and resolve issue in minimum possible time without compromising quality, safety and integrity of final outcome. Provide innovative and practical solutions to more complex issues.
• Plan and organize formal and informal events meeting Clients’ requirements and ensuring extraordinary level of guest services.
• Work closely with peers, direct/ indirect reports, and management on initiatives and follow-ups on operational matters. Establish a two-way communication stream to keep matters well in control and manageable. Escalate where support is required from the management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Subordinates: Head of Departments
Other interactions: Head Office, Operations Manager, Human Resources, Procurement, QA
Number required: 1
Desired start date: 1st February 2019
Probation: Six Months
Working Hours: Six days per week
Travel requirements: Occasional travel may be required
Gross monthly base salary: Highly Competitive Salary offered to the right candidate
Other Benefits: Accommodation provided
• Successful candidate will have minimum of 10 years experience in 5* luxury hotels with experience of dealing with VIP guests.
• Should be over 35 years, Female and have fluent in English, both written & oral.
• Should have proven track record of managing, leading and motivating a large team of people.
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.