Job description / Role
• Deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to the Clients. Be responsible for smooth operations of multiple facilities with highest standards of hospitality and speed of response to exceed Clients’ expectations accurately every time.
• Due to the various property size in our portfolio, Property Manager position are classified into three categories.
• This classification are based on the complexity of the role itself, the following are some factors that used in determining the Property Manager grade, but not limited to:
• Number of direct and indirect reports. This will be in parallel with the size and/ or number of properties being managed.
• Level of occupancy at the property
• Level of Client’s activity at the property
• Period of use of the property
• Number of event host by Client (minor or major event)
• Number of project
• Manage one or multiple facilities based on the property size and provide support to direct and indirect reports in running their operations.
• Work with direct reports and evaluate resource requirements in terms of staffing, equipment, and supplies. Responsible for arrangement of all the resources needed to run assigned facilities including securing necessary approvals and mobilization.
• Work with Operations Manager to establish and improve service standards and implement them in their operations.
• Prepare departmental training and succession plans for Direct and Indirect reports and submit to Human Resources Manager and Operations Manager to form the base for training plans.
• Liaise with Human Resources to schedule employee training in line with training needs identification for skill improvement/reinforcement.
• Continuously monitor the performance of staff and identify and take action to rectify areas of performance gaps to ensure employees achieve the desired standards.
• Ensure that assigned facilities are well maintained according to procedures and preventive maintenance schedules.
• Responsible for general upkeep and appearance of household in accordance with the instructions of the Clients.
• Property Manager is responsible to monitor quality control functions in all areas of their departments/ facilities daily to ensure that a consistent high quality of all services is maintained and take appropriate actions where standards are not being met.
• Responsible to manage budget to operate the facilities. Should expect deviations and alter plans according to dynamics of the situations and clients’ requirements.
• Responsible for safety of the employees and assets. Ensure that all necessary measures have been taken to make service and/ or products are safe before final delivery to the Clients based on guidance and direction provided by Quality Assurance Department and Health and Safety department.
• Responsible to ensure that contractors and third party service providers for all support services are active, their contracts are in place, and their crews/services are accessible and available as and when required
• Resolve house protocols, staff issues, administrative matters, supplier and sub-contractors services, and resolve issue in minimum possible time without compromising quality, safety and integrity of final outcome.
• Provide innovative and practical solutions to more complex issues.
• Plan and organize formal and informal events meeting Clients’ requirements and ensuring extraordinary level of guest services.
• Work closely with peers, direct/ indirect reports, and management on initiatives and follow-ups on operational matters.
• Establish a two-way communication stream to keep matters well in control and manageable.
• Escalate where support is required from the management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
• Diploma in hospitality and 3 years’ experience of similar role
• Combination of education and 7 years’ experience to meet overall knowledge and
• skills of the position
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience working for VVIPs.
• Knowledge of U.A.E. culture, customs, and traditions and luxury hospitality service.
• Silver Service
• Operating within budgets
• Excellent English Language. Arabic will be a definite plus.
• Effective Communication
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Planning and Organizing Skills
• Event Management
• Training and Coaching
• Expert level MS Office
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.