Job description / Role
• Manage the day-to-day operations at rental property.
• Responsible for setting the right rent level to attract tenants.
• They ensure optimal cash flow by setting a date to collect rent each month and strictly enforcing late fees.
• Finding Tenants: responsible for filling vacancies by finding right tenants
• Screening Tenants
• Handling Leases; Handling Move Outs and Dealing With Evictions.
• Responsible for Maintenance and Repairs
• Responsible for Managing the Budget/Maintaining Records
• Maintaining an excellent customer service relationship with residents, vendors, co-workers and the community.
• Should have knowledge of Landlord-Tenant Law.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Excellent sales and marketing skills with UAE driving license is a must to apply for this position.
• Prior experience working for similar role in this region is preferred.
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Senior Property Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Real Estate / Property Manager
UG Inc Executive Search
Property Supervisor / Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|