Job description / Role
• Achieve monthly / quarterly sales targets.
• Complete all documentation associated with selling property.
• Generate a healthy pipeline of prospects & leads for target markets and sectors through market knowledge, research and client relationship.
• Follow up on all paperwork and ensure that accurate information is available.
• Input all prospective leads, client details, sales etc. into sales inventory & CRM system.
• Perform effective networking within the community and generate leads within the allocated areas.
• Coordinating for the release of advertisements in newspaper and attending calls for advertised properties.
• Prepare monthly competitive survey report and analyze the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
• Attend to feedback of client comments, suggestions and market trends.
• Maintain accurate records of all transactions & interactions made with customers.
• Respond to all online or telephone queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Work closely with the sales team to assess the progress of the department & develop sales strategy accordingly.
• Any additional tasks assigned by department head.
• High School Diploma or Bachelor degree in relevant field.
• The ideal candidates should have at least 3-5 years of UAE experience in selling residential and commercial properties, out of which they must have minimum 2 years of sales experience with a leading real estate/property developer.
• This opportunity is for the people who are currently working or available in UAE with UAE Driving License.
• Awareness of the local and regional legal environment.
Skill Sets Required:
• Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law.
• Commercial awareness.
• Numerical skills.
• Confidence & Maturity.
• Able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers.
• A good negotiator.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Feb|
Leasing Executive - Sales
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Real Estate Consultant
Luxhabitat Sotheby's International Realty