Job description / Role
The Property Supervisor is responsible for managing the property professionally and oversees the operations of assigned property managed units as per Better Homes property management policy in correlation with landlords’ policies.
Other Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Update and maintain key reports, systems and advertising portals
• Maintain and audit unit files as per department procedures
• Communicate to landlords rental offers and guide them with the objective of maximizing their return on investment
• Provide comparative market analysis and advise on current market conditions
• Ensure the landlords are informed and updated promptly at all times including weekly report on viewings and property condition.
• Advise landlords and obtain approvals on any property enhancements and maintenance works
• Ensure an effective working relationship with the landlord and briefing the Portfolio Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Ensure all documents and payments have been collected from the tenant prior to the commencement of the lease and monitor rental payments
• Ensure the property is ready for viewing and occupied at all times. Follow department procedures including but not limited to prompt inspections, recognizing and organizing timely maintenance/renovations, strictly following/overseeing cleanliness of the property
• Liaise with inspection and supervisors for all relevant needs
• Collect payments and generate receipts for all leases
• Liaise with accounts department to process security deposit refunds for tenants
• Liaise with accounts for payments of utility bills that may be due
• Organize cheques payable for any other payments that may be due on behalf of the landlord
• Prepare tenancy contracts & documents for all leases
• Ensure contracts are signed by the landlord/ BH within a satisfactory time frame
• Supervise and oversee the work of property administrators and inspection coordinator
• Conducting any communication with landlords, tenants, clients and Better Homes staff in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure government standards, requirements, rules and regulations are met at all times
• Promote and cross sell other Better Homes products to Clients whenever appropriate.
• Develop and maintain an effective, long term, working relationship with Clients.
Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the Portfolio Manager that are consistent with the department and Company mandate. The performance will be evaluated based on monthly reports and spot checks by the Portfolio Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Property Management in Dubai
• Well versed with real estate rules and regulations
• Requires above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral communication along with professional presentation skills
• Must have a UAE Driving License
About the Company
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.