Job description / Role
• The Property Supervisor is responsible for managing the property professionally and oversee the operations of specific holiday home units.
• Reporting to the Head of Holiday Homes, the Property Supervisor will play a critical role in helping the Company achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
• The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out new business including promoting vacant properties and ensuring maximum occupancy. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic within the Holiday Homes team and understand the property market in detail.
• Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Update and maintain key reports, PropSpace and advertising portals/ rental prices.
• Maintain and audit lease files as per department procedures.
• Apply for unit permits under The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
• Communicate to the Landlord’s rental offers and guide them with the objective of maximising their return on investment.
• Provide comparative market analysis and advise on current market conditions
• Ensure the landlords are informed and updated promptly at all times including weekly report on viewings and property condition at each guest check-out.
• Advise landlords and obtain approvals on any property enhancements and maintenance works
• Ensure an effective working relationship with the landlord and briefing the Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
• Ensure high customer service is delivered by following detailed department procedures. Maintain efficient communication with the guests at all times including attending to any complaints/concerns, informing vacating procedure, negotiating renewal increments, etc.
• Ensure all documents and payments have been collected from the guest prior to check in and monitor rental payments
• Ensure the property is ready for viewings and occupancy at all times. Follow department procedures including but not limited to prompt inspections, recognizing and organizing timely maintenance/renovations, strictly following/overseeing cleanliness of property
• Liaise with inspection and maintenance supervisors for all relevant needs
• Collect payments and generate receipts for contract renewals
• Liaise with the accounts department to process security deposit refunds for guests.
• Liaise with the accounts for payments of utility bills that may be due.
• Organize cheques payable for any other payments that may be due on behalf of the landlord
• Prepare renewal tenancy contracts & documents for existing guests
• Ensure contracts are signed by the landlord within a satisfactory time frame
• Supervise and oversee the work of property administrators, inspections coordinator and maintenance in charge.
• Conducting any communication with landlords, tenants, clients and Better Homes staff in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ensure the Department of Tourism and Commerce marketing standards are met at all times.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times, keeping updated with changes.
• Promote and cross sell other Better Homes products to Clients whenever appropriate.
• Be an ambassador for the Better Homes corporate brand.
• Develop and maintain an effective, long term, working relationship with Clients.
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the Head of Holiday Homes that are consistent with the department and Company mandate. Performance will be evaluated based on monthly reports and spot checks by the Manager
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with over 3 years of experience in a similar/related role.
• Well versed with real estate rules and regulations.
• Requires above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral communication along with professional presentation skills.
About the Company
Betterhomes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Betterhomes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Real Estate Broker
For Est Real Estate