Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Proposal Coordinator to join our allied practice, InSite, based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. This position will be responsible for coordinating closely with assigned proposal project managers and other business development staff throughout the organization as appropriate to ensure the timely completion and submission of technical and commercial proposal documents. The position requires extensive coordination of material documents including proposals, pre- qualification documents, capability statements, responses to expression of interest, presentations and other marketing materials.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Reads and interprets RFPs to determine client requirements.
- Works with InSite lead to help prepare compliance matrix, assign responsibilities, suggest key proposal themes, and establish and maintain the proposal schedule.
- Coordinates proposal kick-off and status/review meetings, records and disseminates minutes and action items / responsibilities.
- Complies with and enforces the proposal development process throughout each stage of proposal.
- Leads in the creation of proposal documents format and tailors standard draft text, project datasheets and CVs, to satisfy client evaluation criteria.
- Gathers and organizes information from many sources to generate proposal content.
- Assists with editing and proofreading of proposals/presentations.
- Coordinates the internal and external flow of proposal inputs and outputs (RFPs, addenda, clarifications, confirmation faxes, queries, letters, etc.).
- Coordinates and prepares internal requests for bank guarantees, corporate financial data, etc.
- Maintains the electronic file structure and procedures for all proposal materials.
- Coordinates and performs the production and reproduction of proposals.
- Coordinates with and guides graphic designers to prepare compelling artwork for proposal covers, dividers, headers/footers, etc.
- May coordinate proposal inputs across diverse technical teams and sub - consultant firms.
- Prepares organization charts and other graphics, as needed.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 2 years' similar career experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.