Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Proposal Graphic Designer in Deloitte ME, you will work within our Sales, Marketing and Business Development organization to design and develop all graphical elements of client proposals, presentations and related business development materials as part of our Pursuit Management channel. This experienced and creative marketing communications professional will support projects for the most important accounts with a focus on the largest Consulting pursuits nationally.
In addition, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Design, format and layout proposals and related materials (print and online) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish the Deloitte ME Firms in the marketplace
• Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the Deloitte brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging
• Effectively support large, complex projects and teams as on-site point of contact, providing support at internal or external meetings
• Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with team regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then re-articulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding
• Ability to effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style
• Demonstrate creativity, oral and written communication, listening and decision-making skills
• Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress
• Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation of on-site coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams and regional resources
• Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed
• Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines
• Report to marketing and business development senior tax manager
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed “feel” in programs such as PPT and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
• 4+ years of related work experience in marketing, communications or business development preferred
• Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
• Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
• Experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
• Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
• Motion graphic designer with graphic design skills
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Consulting Middle East
Graphic Designer for an Ecommerce (Beauty) Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Graphic Designer