Job description / Role
• Draft Proposal content to include, but not limited to: introduction, overview, project approach and cover letter.
• Develop and execute consistent proposal documents through document templates, letterhead and logo usage.
• Coordination with the Marketing Cell to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives to meet Vision Statement and Corporate Marketing Plan objectives.
• Manage past performance reports, resumes and proposal reuse materials’ libraries.
• Direct coordination with Proposal Manager for all RFP, RFQ, and award submittals responses.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather required data for proposal preparation.
• Conduct desktop research of specific opportunities or general market intelligence in order to support a feasibility determination on a given RFP/RFQ.
• Ensure all proposals, RFI’s, and / or reworks are submitted / delivered in a timely manner while meeting both the customers’ and CADG’s expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability
• Synthesize all proposal related materials into a final client ready package.
• Lead proposal production effort such as desktop publishing formatting, light editing, printing, copying, tab covers, producing binders and electronic media.
• Maintain proposal milestones schedule such as review and due dates, kickoff meetings, Status update meetings, compliance matrices, etc.
• Degree or greater; focus in Civil / General Engineering or Construction Management advantageous but not required
• 5 years of International business development and/or proposal writing experience
• Strong analytical, writing and editing skills are required.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Able to manage several complex proposals simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; ability to translate to / from French beneficial.
• Able to travel throughout Africa (specifically West Africa) and other locations in support of assigned proposal writing efforts.
• Demonstrated skills in technical report writing, presentation and document formatting techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (specifically Visio and Word), Adobe Acrobat, Insightly (or other CRM related Software)
• Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours and weekends, when necessary, including some holidays during a proposal preparation effort.
About the Company
CADG specializes in operating in complex and remote areas of Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East. Our fields of expertise include: Engineering & Construction, Camp Construction & Life Support, Aviation, Logistics & Procurement and International Development.
Our capabilities are varied yet linked – allowing us to offer our clients exactly and only what they need. The intrepid nature of our diverse, talented experts allows us to work competitively in non-permissive environments. We rely not only on our experience, but also on our ability to assess needs on the ground and marry them with practical implementation strategies to deliver tailored solutions.
The Hardest Jobs. The Toughest Places. The Best People.
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
A Leading Offshore Contractor in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Marketing Analyst & Research Executive