Job description / Role
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced Prosthodontist to examine patients and restore missing, damaged, or discolored teeth. The Prosthodontist’s responsibilities include identifying and treating the root cause of oral deterioration, repairing patients' dentures, as well as treating facial pains and temporomandibular disorders. You should also be able to advise patients on sound oral hygiene practices.
To be successful as a Prosthodontist, you should be detail-oriented, patient, and able to handle difficult situations. Ultimately, an exceptional Prosthodontist should demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that patients receive the highest standard of prosthodontic care possible.
• Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
• Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
• Taking impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
• Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
• Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients' mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
• Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
• Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
• Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
• Appropriate state licensure.
• Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics.
• Proven experience working as a Prosthodontist.
• Sound knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• AED 45,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.