Job description / Role
Join our team if you are a prosthodontist who can assess and examine patients to make diagnoses of oral illnesses, diseases, and deformities. Recommend treatment, which may involve administering anesthesia and conducting surgery.
Ability to clean, straighten, repair, and extract teeth; fill cavities; and perform surgery on diseased gums and the bones that support them. As a Prosthodontist, you must be able to measure teeth removed from patients, to make properly sized and shaped wax models for dentures and other prostheses in a laboratory.
• Examine patients with X-rays and other equipment to make diagnoses
• Create charts of patient’s mouths
• Take measurements for prostheses like dentures, crowns, and bridges
• Make wax models of prostheses, and supervise dental technicians and laboratory bench workers in doing so
• Send models to lab companies that manufacture prostheses
• Place prostheses in patients’ mouths, making adjustments to make them fit properly
• Repair, rebase, and reline dentures
• Administer anesthesia, and prescribe medications like antibiotics
• Conduct surgery to repair structures of the mouth to enable those who have suffered injuries or diseases to regain functions
• Employ bonding methods to alter the shape of teeth and close gaps between them, to improve function or appearance
• Treat ailments that cause pain in the face and jaw
AED 40,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor Degree in Dentistry and Specialization certificate
• Make and fit dentures, crowns, and bridges
• Work with other dentists and dental assistants
• 3 to 4 years of residency program
• Must be licensed to practice
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
WizeJob offers top-grade human resource supply services in the UAE for decades. We started with the idea of offering talented and skilled human resource supply for the most crucial significant healthcare sector of our economy