Job description / Role
We are hiring an experienced Psychiatrist to join the team. If you're excited to be part of this hospital, it is a perfect chance for you. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Psychiatrist
• Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations, including interviews, medical histories, physical exams, observations, and psychological testing
• Analyze data and results of assessments to diagnose patients
• Prescribe and administer medications according to diagnosis
• Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects of medications
• Develop a treatment plan, measure progress against the plan, and make adjustments as needed
• Provide crisis intervention as needed
• Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
Qualifications for Psychiatrist
• Current and valid board certification in psychiatry
• Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency
• Licensed to practice medicine in state of practice
• Current registration
• Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM criteria
• Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
• Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.