Job description / Role
- Evaluates patients’ needs and accommodates them accordingly.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Administers psychological tests and determines results.
- Counseling: Provides counseling by leading group or individual sessions.
- Very good knowledge of psychological theories and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Research skills
- Ability to empathize with a wide range of people
- Listening skills
- Capacity for handling stressful and possible volatile situations
About the Company
Sno Healthcare Group is a premium healthcare provider dedicated to creating superior, customer-focused and a wide variety of specialized healthcare services in the UAE.
Driven by its vision to be the most trusted healthcare provider in the region, Sno strives to build lasting relationships with its patients through a consistent, exceptional standard of care that focuses on the individual and their family.