Job description / Role
Our client Leading Center for Wellbeing and Mental Health in Dubai, UAE requires:
The Psychologist must have experience of working with Couples Therapy. You will join into a growing organization in Dubai and have an exciting far-reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development and deep community involvement.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To determine the cause of the problems between couple partners.
- To improve communication skills or to build trust.
- To make a proper Diagnosis and Treatment of mental disorders if it will be necessary.
- Specific training and minimum of 3 years experience working with Couples Therapy
- Masters or Doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology or Counseling Psychology
- Qualification from UK/ USA/ Western Europe/ Australia/ South Africa preferred
- DHA (Dubai Health Authority) or CDA (Community Development Authority) Licensable
- Permanent job
- Full time job
- Salary depending on experience
- Immediate incorporation
- Medical Insurance
- Soft landing with Accommodation Support
- Licensing Support
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.