Job description / Role
Our client Leading Center for Wellbeing and Mental Health requires:
Psychologist | Couple Therapist (Dubai)
The Psychologist must have experience of working with Couples Therapy. You will join into a growing organization in Dubai and have an exciting far- reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development and deep community involvement.
• Bachelor Degree in Psychology and Specific training in Couple Therapy.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Couples Therapy
• Masters or Doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology or
• Qualification from UK/ USA/ Western Europe/ Australia/ South Africa
• DHA (Dubai Health Authority) or CDA (Community Development
• Availability to work and live in Dubai.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• To determine the cause of the problems between couple partners.
• To improve communication skills or to build trust.
• To make a proper Diagnosis and Treatment of mental disorders if it will
• Permanent and Full time job
• Immediate incorporation
• Working Visa, Licensing and Soft landing with Accommodation Support
• Medical Insurance
• Salary depending on experience
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
Psychologist - Children
Clinical Adult/Child Psychologist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
Administrator - Clinical Psychology
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||28 Jan|