At Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions, our industry-leading products, systems and services meet the toughest standards for productivity, efficiency and compliance while keeping costs down. We offer innovative, reliable solutions to keep business running smoothly. Create comfortable, controllable workplace environments with our energy-efficient HVACR systems. Solve the toughest industry challenges with our state-of-the art compressors, condensers, heat exchanges and related equipment. Maximize total gas throughput with compressor technology that delivers longer life, higher reliability and better part-load efficiency.
In a first for the Middle East & Africa region, we are establishing a psychrometric lab at our Jebel Ali campus in Dubai. You will be responsible for working with the design contractor to set up and commission the lab, and runtests with our MEA region customers. Additionally you will provide technical assistance and handle warranty claims for the RoMEA region and support training programs at our Dubai Training Center.
This is an exciting new role with unparalleled exposure in the Middle East & Africa region - you will form part of our integrated solution offering to clients, involving travel across the region to client sites.
Your duties will include:
* Closely work with sales managers / OEM engineering team and understand their testing requirements
* Plan for the test setup / testing and make sure that tests are conducted as per the plan.
* Reduce number of tests per system / compressor by theoretically calculating and simulating the conditions in software before actual testing
* Closely work with theoperations team and follow all the safety guidelines within the facility
* Coordinate for third party certifications of systems as per the requirements
* Visit customer lab facilities regularly to develop a better understanding and engagement. Provide inputs to marketing team on technology / refrigerant market trends
* Integrate our various products in the customer system during testing and provide complete solutions to customers
* Provide technical support to customers in RoMEA region
* Support in conducting training programs in our Dubai training center
* Handle warranty claims for RoMEA region and support customers by providing Tear Down Analysis of compressors at our service center
* A Mechanical Engineering degree
* At least 5 years' experience as a Test / Application Engineer in a psychrometric lab
* The ability to self-manage
* A willingness to travel up to 15% of your time
* Client facing disposition
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
Mechanical Engineer (Airport Projects Experience)
Mechanical Engineer - Building
Mechanical Project Engineer
Energi Recruitment Services
Transguard Workforce Solutions