Job description / Role
• To ensure the smooth running of the Public Area Team
• Coordinate and ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to external areas of the Main Villa,
• Pavilions, Stables, Garages, Storages and all other public areas.
• Hands on management, coaching and counselling of all Public Areas Staff
• Follow and be an example in inspiring, engaging and encouraging learning and growth in the department
• Prepare and implement cleaning schedule and assign duties and Area of responsibility for Supervisors, Leaders and other PA staff.
• Inspect all areas, except where restricted, and ensure that all cleaning is done according to task checklists, quality standards of cleanliness, and schedule.
• Take necessary action where required to regulate performance and quality.
• Develop and ensure that Periodic Deep Cleaning Schedule is adhered to and carried out
• Must have knowledge of proper cleaning or polishing agents to use on various types of surfaces, including concrete, marble, wood, WPC, PVC, metal and glass
• Knowledge of Safety Standards; PPE and Risk Assessment.
• Knowledge of the Cleaning Supplies and Equipment
• Ability to operate heavy duty vehicles such as Sweeper Road Cleaner, Scissor lifts, Scaffolding among others.
• Knowledge of the cleaning supplies and equipment. Be able to instruct others in their use
• Ability to understand documents such as Scope of Work and Procedure Manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Provides training and instruction to PA staff when weaknesses are observed; ensures compliance with established standards concerning safe use and appropriate application of chemicals on the right surfaces
• Comply with any requests made by management to the best of the ability.
• Seek help from management where needed.
• Must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Responsible for performance of all operation team member.
• Ensure all team members are smartly presented at all times and that they comply with the company’s personal appearance and uniform standards.
• Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
AED 11,500 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: LIVE IN + F&B + TRANSPORTATION + VISA + INSURANCE
• Diploma/ Degree in hospitality or an appropriate combination of education and experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working with large and high profile household or in a luxury 5-star Hotel
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and group situations to Clients if/when needed.
• Must be able to speak, write and read English.
• Able to work without supervision and managing a team of waitresses and Housemaid, a butler experience is an advantage..
• Ability to lift pushes, pull & carry tables, chairs, & trays on a daily basis.
• High Degree of Integrity.
• Highly cool minded yet focused. Must have a pleasant disposition.
• Courteous and well-mannered personality.
• Attentions to finest details.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Public Relation Officer (PRO)