Job description / Role
Our client a international engineering consultancy requires a Public Relation Officer for their Dubai office.
The successful individual will carry out all PRO related functions in the UAE including:
- Represent and transact with all government departments to procure & renew licenses, approvals, certificates attestation, authentication etc.
- Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment and business visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner
- Deal with general inquiries regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently
- Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of the company in the UAE
- Assist in resolving any issues related to government policies
- Arrange attestation of employee qualifications
To apply for the role the successful individual must meet the following criteria
- Be currently living in the UAE
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working as a Public Relation Officer
- Have at least 2 years experience working as a PRO in Dubai
- Be working for or have recently worked for an engineering or construction organisation within the built environment
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.