Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be in direct contact with all government departments
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all company incorporation rules to keep the Corporate Structuring department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all relevant documents and ensure are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
• Deal with general enquiries regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their legal requirements to ensure that PR services are provided as required.
• ·Renew, update and maintain the relevant trade licenses and other government certificates of all company's legal entities to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
• ·Maintain confidentiality and security of clients documents at all times
• Knowledge of company incorporation laws in relevant jurisdiction
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Detailed knowledge of relevant Government and Ministry procedures
• English/Arabic communication skills
• Computer literate
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.