Job description / Role
We are looking for a Public Relation Officer for the Corporate Department who can demonstrate high personal integrity with at least 5 years of proven experience in Law Firms.
• Provide first class support to a number of fee-earners such as Partners, Associates, Paralegals, Trainees, other work providers and clients.
• Support the Corporate Team in ensuring a high level of client service and PR activities and ensure effective communication with Government Agencies (e.g. DED, MOE, Notary Public, MOFA, MOHRE, DHA, MOH, Municipality, etc.) stakeholders.
• Setting up companies and undertake other licensing procedures in different Dubai free zones.
• To work collaboratively with other PROs to support the Department, to provide a responsive and professional support service to fee earners and clients.
• Provide regular reporting on matters.
• Provide insight on new practical processes within the authorities.
• Accompany clients to government agencies and notaries.
AED 15,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Law Firms in similar job with strong experience with government organizations.
• Willingness to work in a fast paced and challenging environment;
• Strong technical skills, including proficient in all software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good English communication skills (fluency in reading, writing and speaking). Arabic is not necessary but an added value;
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively, particularly with local government bodies;
• Strong organizational skills together with the ability to prioritize;
• Understanding of the importance of Client Service
• People Management experience
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.