Job description / Role
Our client, a well-established PR agency are looking for a PR Executive to join their team.
The PR Executive is a key position in the team, leading on selected activity and supporting PR Managers/Heads of PR on large scale campaigns.
• Work on priority PR campaigns for key entertainment programming including original and acquired content.
• Work as part of a team on the delivery of priority campaigns handling individual aspects of an overall campaign (e.g. media relations, press events or creative executions) and have sole responsibility for publicising some shows.
• Proactive pitching to media to place interviews, stories, images and clips around campaigns
• Media liaison –nurturing and building on an already strong list of contacts.
• Develop understanding of a broad range of media outlets including entertainment, and film and other media to identify PR opportunities.
• Event management including media days, press events etc.
• Writing press releases and other press materials as needed to the highest standard, researching and fact checking information as required.
• Help to generate creative ideas which help promote Sky’s content.
• Managing media interviews and chaperoning press and talent as required.
• Excellent personal and written communication skills
• Understanding of PR and experience of working on PR campaigns
• Extensive experience pitching to journalists, an instinct for what makes a story and building and maintaining key relationships with an excellent network of print, broadcast and online contacts
• Experience in implementing effective PR campaigns and the ability to take initiative and work under pressure in a busy and fast paced environment
• Excellent planning skills with the ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects at any one time
• Strong understanding of the print, broadcast, online and social media
• Appreciation of Sky’s position in the wider broadcasting industry
• Be intellectually curious, dependable, self-motivated, creative, highly detail-oriented and results-driven
• Possess a keen interest in media relations and journalism, and be active consumers of various forms of news on a daily basis
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Public Relations Graduate
HR Source Consulting
Admin & Sales Coordinator
Customer Relations Customer (CRM)
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Manno Trading DMCC