Public Relations Executive
Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
An Ideal Public Relations Executive should have solid experience and genuine passion for running social media campaigns that deliver results.
- Familiar with technology experience and speaks Arabic.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Client follow ups and communications – cross check with Account Manager and ensure that you are on top of your Client work.
- 5 years Experience.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge with technology.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.