Job description / Role
• Develop a Management communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media for Management.
• Coordinate all public relations activities that related to Management office.
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
• Evaluate opportunities for Management partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
• Work closely with Social Media team to ensure right communications are delivered properly.
• Manage workload and priorities of the Special Events and Protocol and ensure the necessary complement of staff is in place to deliver a successful event. Responsibility includes day to day line management and professional development of relevant colleagues associated are involved.
• Develop a Special Events and Protocol strategy and track progress against strategic priorities.
• Identify third party service providers (Professional Conference Organizers), where required; review and approve contracts budget with Accounts & Finance department prior to the event, while maintaining overall responsibility for all aspects of the event.
• Plan and oversee the logistics for high profile visits.
• Manage briefings to ensure that key staff members are informed about the event/visit, including guests attending and the purpose, or desired outcome, of the event.
• Development and management of event budgets, monitoring expenditure and ensuring where appropriate that budgets are pre-approved by Finance team.
AED 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Essential Qualifications, Capabilities and Knowledge:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree.
• Minimum 6 years relevant working experience.
• Experience of minimum 2 years in a managerial role
• Preferably from a reputable financial services or marketing/sales background
Desirable Qualifications, Capabilities and Knowledge:
• Familiarity with relevant standards and regulations.
• Excellent in external and internal communication & interpersonal skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.