Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well-reputed business set-up company, we are looking for a PRO> Reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary role of the PRO is responsible for providing effective PRO support to the operations team for all new and existing companies, in relation to all government regulations and approvals in the UAE.
• To provide the team with professional support for all government authorities & document processing with the ministries in the UAE.
• Act as main support for Operations team in assisting with all Government body requirements, licensing, compliance and commercial support services.
• Provide clear, accurate and reliable information at all times.
• Lead clients through Notary Public appointments, in relation to all documentation required for new company formations.
• To have strong relationships at the Notary Public and all government departments in UAE.
• Have strong understanding of Company formation documentation such as MOA’s, NSAA’s, LSA’s, POAs being able to review such documents and providing timely feedback on any suggested changes.
• Work closely with the new business team, providing clear and accurate feasibility information in relation to new company formation in the UAE.
• Provide weekly reports to manager on relevant changes to current processes, or legal changes within the government departments that would affect any of our clients.
• To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies for DED, Dubai Municipality (DM), Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Insurance Authority (IA), ESCA, Civil Defence, DTCM, KHDA, RTA, RERA.
• Accurately and efficiently, implement and maintain all relevant paperwork for each client, to ensure successful result while ensuring confidentiality and document security.
• Training and Development for new and junior PRO’s within the business.
• Have an understanding and experience in UAE Free-zone & Offshore incorporation.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a PRO role in UAE, preferably within the Corporate Business Services sector.
• Strong relationships with government departments in UAE, particularly Notary Public
Knowledge and Skills
• Native Arabic & Fluent English language skills, reading, writing and verbal is essential
• Exceptional knowledge of company incorporation
• Excellent network of resources, with a solid understanding of building beneficial relationships.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent planning & organizing skills
• IT skills is essential, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.