Job description / Role
• To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies such as Sharjah Municipality, Immigration office, Labor office etc., including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, License, labor permits, export license, economic license, foreign license, etc.
• To proactively manage the timely renewal of all Employment Visas and Labor Permits.
• Assist employees in renewing visas for their immediate dependents.
• Send employees a notification on documentation required prior to their visa/labor card expiring.
• Manage the visa checklist as when the rules on visa/labor changes
• Assist the company and the employees with visa arrangements in Embassies.
• To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
• To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
• Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
• Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
• To submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised by the Regional Finance Manager.
• Assist in company errands when required to.
• Bachelors degree /Diploma/High School
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in PR operations within UAE in dealing with Government entities, such as Sharjah Municipality, Immigration office, Labor office etc.
• Strong knowledge in documentation & PR functions
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
Public Relation Officer
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Administration Assistant (Arabic Speaker)
CSG Global Talent
Human Resources Administrator
Office Administrator - Arabic Speaker
Irwin & Dow