Job description / Role
We are currently have an exciting new opportunity for a PRO with one of our big International Clients;
What we are looking for in a candidate
• Handling high level /escalations/challenges with company’s files/licenses at all relevant authorities.
• Flexibility in supporting with urgent/emergency work duties in after hours when necessary.
• Must be an Emirati national with family book
• At least 3 years of experience as a PRO, and thorough knowledge of the PRO processes to enable him/her to plan the upcoming work in an efficient and orderly manner.
• Good relations and well connected with governmental entities
• Good English skills which is required for translation from English to Arabic or vice versa (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Candidate should have excellent coordination, communication and administration skills
• Managing out of country visas as well as all visa types such as freezone/labor/immigration
• Experienced in renewing trade licenses
• Previous work alongside an outsourcing agency is desirable
• Ability to manage bulk new joiners and exits (hundreds that is)
• Stakeholder management experience
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Government Relations Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
Public Relation Officer (PRO)
PRO - Native Arabic Speaking