Job description / Role
The Public Relations Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes, managing external work in Immigration and Labor office in terms of new joiner visa, work permits, visa renewals,cancellations, execution of work related to new licence, renewal of license, amendment of license, Visiting notary for execution of any documents, license, Contracts etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to employment , residence visas, License, labor permits, emirates id registration, medicals,export license, cancellation etc.
- Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
- Collect Emirates ID and submit to PR Coordinators for further issue to employees
- Ensure all visa, medical and labor permits are up to date and arrange a timely renewal.
- To maintain database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
- To renew all company related licenses prior to their expiry date.
- Send out notifications on documentation required to renew trade licenses and complete surveys, etc. required by the government bodies at the time of license renewals.
- Submit detailed reports related to visa expenses to the finance department.
- Working on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Coordinating with PR Coordinators for all immigration and labor related work
- Any other task assigned in line with accomplishing Human Resources Department objectives.
- High School or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in PR Management in UAE
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
- Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East