Job description / Role
Our client, who is a luxury furniture company with its retail, warehouse, and real estate division is urgently looking for a strong Public Relations Officer to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Process and clear the required documents from the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation
- Follow-up on any pending transactions
- Obtain appointment date for registered complaints against employees and follow up
- Contact inspection section at the Ministry to unblock the system once required
- Obtain required approval for Trade License cancellation
- Visit Tawteen office, Tasheel central office, Tawafouq & Taqeem office once necessary
- Work permit cancellation such as Death case, Medically unfit and outside country cancellation (once necessary)
- Arrange to do the work permit cancellation for National employee at Tanmia
- Process documents to arrange visa cancellation for Medically unfit cases and Absconder’s case as well
- Arrange to withdraw absconding request once necessary
- Required to visit MOHRE offices in different Emirates in U.A.E once it’s necessary
- Having knowledge about all the Labour related law and procedures related to MOHRE
- Visiting different Government offices (Immigration, Airport, Court, Police Station, CID, Ministry of Health and Medical Center, etc.) in the U.A.E once it is necessary for the required processing.
- Record Management – update visa administration information
- Submit documents for Visa administration and Work permits
- Submit documents for Commercial and Trade Licenses business requirements
- Advise Management of best alternative work permit activities for staff in the processing of Visas
- Provide continuous advice regarding the new rules in the governmental departments.
- Provide continuous updates towards the development of the visa process and facilitating with the governmental departments
- Providing Visa Case Study on every visa type individually
- Providing PRO Daily Report to the HR to update the recruitment report.
- Submit documents to the Post Office Or Labour office – Visa submission
- Record keeping & Monitoring of all application IN Numbers for the visa
- Follow up obtaining the Labour Office Approval
- Paying Labour Office Fees./ Change Of status Fees / Transfer Visa Fees / Relative Labour Card Fees/ Paying Bank Guarantees
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A high school/diploma holder; Bachelor’s Degree is preferable
- With a minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role; of which at least 2 years of work experience in a multicultural working environment
- With a strong knowledge of the UAE labour law
- Profound knowledge in dealing with different government offices
- Valid UAE driving license and willing to travel around Dubai/UAE, if required
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Public Relation Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Disribution Company In UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts