Job description / Role
The role is responsible to independently conduct all regulatory affairs & licensing processes/procedures for G42 Healthcare projects as well as operational entities in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
• Establishing and maintaining a channel of communication between the business entities and various governmental agencies and regulators
• Trade and facility license applications and renewals in UAE through submission of legal documents
• Securing approvals to various state / local agencies and judicial departments in required timeframes
• Professional license applications and renewals, and visa services for employees and dependents
• Performing tasks such as legal documentation, business approvals, and implementation of government reforms
• Ensuring all legalities are met with timely executed procedures and duly maintained records to prevent penalties
• Providing expert advice to business and employees on all government-related licensing, approvals and visa procedures
• Have existing network/contacts at government agencies such as: DHA, DHCC, MOH, DOH, Dubai Municipality, FANR, Freezone (DMCC), Civil Defense, DED, MoHRE, GDRFA
• Previous experience of working in healthcare in UAE
• Fluent in Arabic and English – reading and writing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar position
• With UAE driving license & own car
• Familiar with the multiple online agency portals
• Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Extremely well organized and pro-active
About the Company
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
• Industry Solutions: experienced team of data scientists and engineers based in Abu Dhabi. • Fundamental AI research, through our subsidiary the Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IIAI), on AI, big data and machine learning. • Cloud Computing Infrastructure: the largest and most powerful Cloud Computing capability in the region. • Multidisciplinary and diverse team.
G42 has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic teaming agreement, joint ventures, to direct investment by G42.
Senior Public Relation Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
Government Relation Officer
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
PRO for a Dental Clinic
RTC-1 Employment Services
Public Relations Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services