Job description / Role
On behalf of our client an International law firm that is based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit a Public Relations Officer- PRO.
• You will be responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and Government organisations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration and Business Licences to the company and its group , adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees and their families to assist them on all government related services.
• Administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries. Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees. Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
• Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
• Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependants and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
• Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis.
• Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE government authorities.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures, be accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services and be abreast of updates on new information / documents
AED 15,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE, have a minimum of 5 years experience as a PRO, have a valid UAE driving license and be fluent in Arabic
• Candidates with the above experience need apply and will be considered
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Paris Group International
PRO Cum Legal Compliance Coordinator
The Wheel of Fate
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Public Relations Officer (UAE National)