Job description / Role
• Maintain detailed knowledge about local laws and regulations and be aware of future changes planned by the authorities which might have an impact on the business.
• Ensure that all relevant documents about the criteria of Immigration Office, Ministry of Labour, Government Offices, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs are processed in compliance with the laws and regulations.
• Ensure that all licenses, visa related documents etc. are processed on time to avoid fines or other punishments through local authorities.
• Ensure that all records for visas, labour cards, and other important documents are maintained and filled correctly and completely, submitted on time and approved by the authorities
• Maintain a close relationship with local authorities to ensure smooth application and approval processes Support all employee queries related to Visa Applications for themselves and/or family members.
• Prepare reports for authorities as per their request
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• 5+ years as PRO
• Bachelor Degree Business Administration or equivalent
• Excellent Communication skills in English (verbal and written) and Arabic (verbal and written), Hindi/Urdu in addition preferred
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• In-depth knowledge of local laws, rules, regulations and processes related to Immigration, Labour, Customs, Municipality
• UAE Driving License (Light Vehicle)
About the Company
A leading technology solutions in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Apr|
Office Manager / Administrator