Job description / Role
We are looking for a bright, proactive and resourceful individual who enjoys working independently and making things happen. This is a very exciting time to join Efficio as we are set for further expansion and growth. This role requires a well-rounded professional interested in growing with the firm. You will have some work experience in a PRO role, ideally within professional or financial services. You will be comfortable working on your own initiative and be adaptable and flexible regarding the varied work and opportunities involved.
• Visa Applications/ renewals
• Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees and their dependants
• Monitor expiry dates of visas and renew as and when needed
• Facilitate obtaining and renewal of expatriate’s passports for employees and dependants
• Cancel visas for employees and dependants as relevant
• Liaise with UAE Immigration department in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors
• Act as point of contact with our medical insurance broker to ensure correct insurances are in place
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures
• Liaise with the UAE government to renew Efficio’s trade license through submission of legal documents, securing approvals to various state / local agencies and judicial department in minimum time frames
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE
government authorities e.g. Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Ensure we are compliant with all deadlines and prevent any unnecessary fines or penalties
• Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin
• Stay up to date with the ever-changing government rules and regulations and keep management team updated on relevant updates
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport, Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government departments
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services
• Flexibility in supporting with urgent/emergency work duties in after hours when necessary
• At least 5 years of experience as a PRO and thorough knowledge of the PRO processes to enable you to plan upcoming work in an efficient and orderly manner
• Good relations and well connected with governmental entities
• Exceptional networking and interpersonal skills
• Fluent Arabic speaker
• Good English skills which is required for translation from English to Arabic or vice versa (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Excellent coordination, communication, and administration skills
• Valid driving licence
• IT literate, proficiency with MS Office required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to identify issues and proactively come up with solutions
• Strong multicultural awareness and willing to be part of an international team
About the Company
Efficio is the world’s largest procurement consultancy operating across ten offices in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We help organizations reduce costs, improve internal processes and upskill their procurement teams so that they can realize cost savings faster. We aim to ensure savings are measurable and sustainable – delivering greater value for your business over the longer term. Our procurement consultants help procurement functions to become twice as effective, enabling them to deliver more with their own teams and become high-value generating functions for their businesses.
Our key differentiator is eFlow, a proprietary procurement technology and knowledge platform built and deployed by practitioners. eFlow automates data insight generation, supports savings delivery, facilitates strong supplier partnerships and manages supply chain risk by enabling our clients to leverage a wealth of procurement intelligence and best practice on demand.