Job description / Role
A Tier 1 Management Consulting Strategy Firm is growing their Public-Sector Practice and is looking to recruit Managers / Team Leaders who have top tier strategy consulting experience in the Government Sector.
The primary responsibility of the Manager is to lead projects and develop business strategies and operations improvement plans throughout all stages of transformation project. You will be responsible to support clients in identifying complex issues critical to the clients’ strategic & operating success and recommending approaches to address them. You will also be act as a primary resource in assisting to develop innovative long term strategic plans focusing on improving central government interaction, processes and systems specifically in the Labor sector. You will have a direct involvement in influencing MOL government policies impacting the long-term growth aspirations of GCC nations. Candidates will be responsible for developing highly detailed Blue Prints and Road Maps through a “blue sky thinking” approach.
The role offers a generous tax free package and lucrative benefits that can reach 300k USD per annum when considering top end bonus and pension. In addition the role offers excellent career development opportunities and a fast track to partnership for those who can exceed expectations.
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
• Demonstrates expertise in financial modeling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
• Advisory level consulting within the central government specifically within the labor sector for policies, procedures and frameworks implementation
• Delivering presentations
• Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment and be seen as a strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
• MBA, or Masters’ Degree from a top academic institution
• Public Sector Consulting Experience is a MUST
• PHD is a Plus
• Minimum 7 - 12 years relevant experience to the Public Sector industry (consulting) work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement
• Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment
• Strong English communication skills, Arabic is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
• Willingness to travel 80%
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Candidates from tier 1 or 2 strategy firms with a focus on Public Sector will be considered for the post.
• Proven experience in managing, inspiring, mentoring aspiring consultants.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Engagement Manager (Public Sector) - Economic Development
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy and Policy Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company