Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Pulmonologist to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
• Provides Pulmonology care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgment at all times.
• Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
• The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive consultant / specialist level patient care in Pulmonology
• Continuous focus on quality and risk management.
• Participates equitably in the department on-call roster.
• Participates in the oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff.
• Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
• Conducts clinical audit in line with Clinical Hospital Committee requirements.
• Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Pulmonology service and the hospital.
• Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Pulmonology service and the hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Dubai and the UAE.
• Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Pulmonology
• Liaises with: patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Completion of a recognised higher professional education programme as recognized by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Relevant Fellowship or Board certification, or equivalent
• Minimum of five years experience as Pulmonologist since gaining higher qualification.
• Experience in diagnosis and treatment of pediatric asthma, diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy and tracheoscopy (flexible and rigid), as well as experience in other interventional procedures will be highly advantageous Work experience in a Western private hospital setting is desirable.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education. Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Pulmonology Leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team.
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
• Ability to project a positive public image of self, department and hospital.
• Publication of at least one scientific paper in peer review journals or accepted research.
• Fluency in Arabic will be an advantage
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.