Job description / Role
• Responsible for timely procurement for goods and services.
• Oversee supply chain operations and ensure the efficient and cost-effective distribution of goods in accordance to practices and policy.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with international & local suppliers to ensure on timely delivery.
• Responsible for documentation requirement of import and export of materials.
• Coordinate with warehouse on the shipment/delivery of ordered items.
• Negotiate with Vendors on purchasing (in terms of best price & delivery) -in absence of responsible person.
• Ensure receipt of invoice from the vendors and forwarders & forward the same to accounts department for payment process
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data in the system.
• Update Stock Statement Report once in a month.
• Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
• Negotiate prices with logistic companies/shipping companies and freight forwarders to ensure availing the best market rate.
• Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
• Handling shipment clearances.
• Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery.
• Develop reports on cargo movements and various operational logistics issues.
• Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit.
• Any other duties as and when assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good communication skills - English language is a must
• At least two years of working experience as Purchase and Logistics Coordinator
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures, laws, and shipment regulations.
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficient MS Office skills (including Excel and Word)
About the Company
For more than 60 years, Rothenberger has been a worldwide leader in producing innovative, technologically demanding pipe tools and machines for lavatory, climate-control, gas and environmental technology.
As the preferred partner of professional users, Rothenberger offers complete solutions for pipe installation and associated service and maintenance work. With more than 5,000 products made by Rothenberger, we offer the world's most complete line of modern premium pipe tools and machines, as well as environmental technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
Logistics and Transportation Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist (Drilling)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE