Job description / Role
This opportunity is for a large FCMG company in the UAE.
We are looking for an experienced purchase manager to handle the company's procurement activities. Your responsibilities will include developing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the team in their daily activities. To be successful in this should be able to manage and optimize purchasing activities and processes
• Developing and implementing purchase strategies.
• Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
• Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
• Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
• Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
• Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
• Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
• Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
• Preferably with an engineering background with a degree in a similar field.
• Previous experience in the FCMG sector
• 6 + years’ experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position.
• Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company
Procurement Manager - FM
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Procurement Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Mar|