Job description / Role
Purchase Officer - Construction (Abu Dhabi)
• Responsible for purchasing of Construction materials, consumables in CIVIL, MEP, General services , Hiring etc
• Prepare, develop, lead and execute procurement strategies, procedures and guidelines.
• Carry out proper purchasing planning.
• Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price.
• Manage price agreements and contracts as required.
• Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a similar role in Construction Industry
• Excellent Negotiation Skill
• Worked in large scale projects in same position (above AED 500 Million)
• Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
• Must be available in the UAE to attend interview at a short notice
• Must be available to join at a short notice
• Working days – Sat – Thu (8 Hours a day)
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Procurement and Contracts Specialist
A Leading Property Developer Company in UAE
American University of Sharjah (AUS)
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)