Job description / Role
Purchase & Sales Admin Supervisor - Chaumet (Dubai)
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Purchase & Sales Administrative Supervisor - CHAUMET
You will be responsible for the overall coordination of physical movement of goods from supplier to the retail/distribution. The PSAS supports and assists the Logistics Manager in such a manner as to provide the best possible service to the customers.
What you'll do:
Supervise and Monitor the Purchase functions of the PSAS operations
- Daily check and follow-up of all incoming communication. Check with concerned parties for analysis/action when required and passing on information to relevant parties
- Daily update of consignment Folder with required information
- Validate and transmit the supplier's PO upon receipt of the division's orders. Check the details, issues the final PO and obtain the required approval from the divisions authorized parties.
- Receive, check and follow-up on suppliers' original documents (i.e. invoices, packing lists, and certificates duly signed and stamped)
- Check and report shortages/ excesses/ damages if any. Report these to your manager/ suppliers if applicable. Negotiate credit notes issue and goods returns as and when required
- Upload consignments upon checking and matching supplier invoices with corresponding orders/back orders if any and check its overhead (i.e. Clearance charges, Freight, FOB, insurance and others) against the agreements with the forwarders and other parties
- Maintain, update and issue forwarders in Invoices / Weekly report
- Issue and maintain the Forwarders weekly report (i.e. the reporting of the expected shipments by priority for the next week)
- Monitor and maintain the divisions/ departments support services provided
- Collect Sales orders printed and register on control listing.
- Print the Invoice once Sales orders have been confirmed after picking. (Undertake any deletion of item lines, if the items are not available)
- Prepare the credit notes for the goods that are returned from the customers. (Either by the Ref. of Goods returned notes made by our Sales team or by the Invoice in which the goods are not accepted/not received/barcode wrong etc.)
- Keep Finance department informed about all credit note, pending shipments not processed by month end, monthly inventory results and coordinate for annual inventory check.
- Team briefings and staff awareness
- Constant and pro-active communication with Divisions, stores, forwarders, clearance agents
- Co-ordinate with warehouse staff/ Division/ Suppliers' team for any clarification in connection with the above-mentioned jobs to go more accurate way
- Assisting other team members as and when required.
We would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- A minimum of three years in a similar capacity with experience in the retail and/or wholesale business
- You are comfortable with numbers and master the Office Pack very well
- Fluent English, (Arabic & French are added Value)
- Strong sensibility for jewelry and watchmaking
- Rigorous and autonomous, you have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Priority setting skills
- Business acumen
- Very good interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.